CURRENLY OFFERING FOR SALE/LEASE:
- 2012 bay BWP gelding, 16hh will be perfect amateur mount for jumpers/hunters. Schooling 1.10 at home, shown up to .90 currently, simple ride, clean changes. Ready for a show home, easy enough for junior with some experience. Priced lower 5 figures.
- 2004 Holsteiner mare, 16'2/16'3hh, super Equitation/Hunter mare for a junior rider wanting to learn the ropes! Offered for in barn or out lease, sale possible. Priced in the mid five figures. Absolute gem! (currently leased)
- 2005 BWP jumper gelding 17hh, the dream confidence builder for a young rider or an adult amateur, this horse is a perfect mount for someone wanting to move into the 1.20-1.30m divisions. No stop, super well trained in upper level dressage. Could go equitation as well. Powerful horse, but gentleman and will take a joke, can be ridden by a novice kid or adult. Priced mid five figures.
- 2005 dark bay BWP gelding, 16'1-16'2hh, proven 1.30 jumper, plenty of scope for more. Can go upper level with ambitious amateur or professional.
- 2005 bay BWP gelding, 16'1, easy going, with amazing scope. Will go upper level with a professional, yet great school master in lower levels for an amateur. Tons of potential, super gaits. Priced upper/mid 5 figures.
- 2007 dark bay BWP gelding, 15'3-16hh, for lease to an experienced show rider.